Dr. John Lubicky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Lubicky?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. John Lubicky?

• Good

May 12th, 2017

Amazing doctor!

September 6th, 2016

God's hands are on Dr. Lubicky

I can remember local surgeons telling me That my leg can not be saved. Dr. Lubicky took me in and told me that this would be he'll but it would be worth it. That man saved my life and now I'm Roofing on the same leg that was Smashed and spiral crushed off.

April 7th, 2016

Great doctor!

Dr. Lubicky saved me and my leg. A long time ago I was a patient of his at Riley’s Hospital for Children. I was scared and in a lot of pain. I’ve read through most of the reviews on Dr. Lubicky, and I have to say that I more or less agree with them. His bedside manners may have been a little lacking at times, and I will admit that he did talk to my dad moreso than he did my mother. However, that does change the fact that he is an amazing doctor, and after spending almost a week in the hospital (the first out of three surgeries) had grown to love his humor. Too, whatever bed side manners he lacked, his assistants made up for. Leaving after my third and final leg surgery, he had given us his card and told us that if anything was to happen to me or my other leg to contact him. Amazing. Anyway, overall I’d give this man a 5-star rating. If you read this, thank you for saving my leg.

February 22nd, 2016

the doctor did not tell everything that was happening or what the next step was

September 5th, 2015

This dr spent 21 years with my son and his surgeries. He cured his handicap and I will be forever grateful!!! The Anthony Nakvosas Family!!!

May 29th, 2015

Horrible bedside manners. Dr Lubicky is well educated and experienced in his field. That is the only thing he has going for him. He is rude, arrogant, offensive and always talking over his client to stifle questions. When you do manage to get a question out he gives you a look like you are stupid. Also, he will not have a conversation with a woman. Every time you see him with a man and a woman he ignores the woman entirely.

April 16th, 2015

My daughter was born with DDH. The pavlik harness didn't completely fix it - her right hip was still subluxed. When we saw Dr. Lubicky to see what we could do to fix this he automatically told us she needed a procedure that would mean putting my daughter to sleep and in a cast for 3 months, and that we had no other options. We sought a second opinion at Shriners in Philly and they told us they didn't see any reason why she wouldn't benefit from another harness/brace that was a lot less restricting. Not to mention, we already had to wait 45-60 minutes or so to even see Lubicky. He had absolutely no bedside manner whatsoever. When he was feeling my daughter's hips she got a little fussy, and he sort of snapped, "Don't you have a bottle or pacifier to give her right now?!" She's 8 months old! We didn't even get any questions answered by him. Seemed like we were bothering him so we waited until he left and asked his nurse. The only positive thing I have to say is that the office staff and nurses were very nice. Other than that, please seek a doctor who isn't all about surgeries and MONEY. I recommend any Shriners closest to you!

December 16th, 2014

Dr. Lubicky has done multiple surgeries on my daughter, who has a rare bone disorder. We trust him implicitly and have travelled from our home in Indiana to West Virginia because he is the best.

May 22nd, 2014

Dr. Lubicky is a wonderful doctor. He treated my son who has spina bifida. It was years ago but recently my son saw a neurologist and when she asked about his surgery I mentioned that Dr. Lubicky was his surgeon. She takes her daughter to see him several states away, because he has moved to WV. We laughed, because Dr. Lubicky just tells it like it is. I miss having him here in Indiana. Hope you are well John.

April 24th, 2014

Get another opinion

This may be removed, Sorry to say but He is for SURGERY on all levels, even if its NOT NECESSARY, Do not take your disabled child to him, Surgery is all he says instantly. Surgery for a disabled child who will never walk and has to endure the pain is not the answer. DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN WHO LIVES TO DO SURGERY FIRST.

November 7th, 2013

I had him when I was younger when he worked at the Shriners in Chicago... I would love to get into him but I am now an adult... He did my back and leg surgeries...