A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lucio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lucio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lucio, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucio graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lucio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- St Marys Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Lucio DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Lucio practice?
- Dr. John Lucio has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lucio practices Anesthesiology near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Anesthesiologists.