A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Luckasen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Luckasen, Dermatopathologist, Pathologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Luckasen, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Luckasen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Luckasen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Roherty Luckasen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Luckasen practice?
- Dr. John Luckasen has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Luckasen practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, NE.
See Omaha Dermatologists.