A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. John Ludden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ludden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludden graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Ludden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Ludden MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Ludden practice?
- Dr. John Ludden has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Ludden practices Internal Medicine near Winchester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Harrisonburg, VA.
See Winchester Internists.