A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ludden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludden graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ludden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ludden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Ludden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Ludden practice?
Dr. John Ludden practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Harrisonburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Winchester, VA.
See Harrisonburg Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Ludden, Dr. Deshawn Ludden, Dr. Jan Ludden, Dr. Hank Ludden, Dr. Shayne Ludden, Dr. Shane Ludden, Dr. Jackie Ludden, Dr. Giovanni Ludden