A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Luellen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Luellen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luellen graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Luellen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Luellen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Luellen practice?
- Dr. John Luellen has 1 office location.
Dr. John Luellen practices Emergency Medicine near Beaver, PA.
See Beaver Emergency Physicians.