A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lukaszczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lukaszczyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lukaszczyk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lukaszczyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lukaszczyk, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lukaszczyk graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lukaszczyk has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Lukaszczyk FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Lukaszczyk practice?
- Dr. John Lukaszczyk has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Lukaszczyk practices Surgery near Fountain Hill, PA.