A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lundeby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lundeby, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lundeby, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift & Reduction
- Face Lift
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundeby graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lundeby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gritman Medical Center
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Lundeby MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Lundeby practice?
- Dr. John Lundeby has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Lundeby practices Surgery and Plastic Surgery near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennewick, WA and Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Spokane Surgeons.