Dr. John Lundeby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Lundeby?

February 4th, 2016

BA consult and down payment done. will keep u posted

November 27th, 2013

Bikini here I come!

When I walked into Shape I felt very comfortable with the staff and Dr. Lundeby in my consult. I did not want to show my belly, but once I did they made me feel very comfortable. I had a tummy tuck with liposuction and could not be happier with my result and experience!

April 6th, 2013

Not spending quality time

Yesterday I thought I was going for 2nd consultation and to pay half of the amount owed. I was told that in my first consultation I was given extensive information and yet I felt that they gloss over details for a lipo abdomilplasty. When you go for a consultation you don't have a list of questions to ask since you don't know what will be shared. I started calling the office to have questions answered most of the staff did not know. I was told by a staff member that it was find to come in again because they wanted me to be comfortable. I didn't realize that I was being "tagged' for every time I called. The doctor said that his staff were trained to look for certain people with certain characterists and that he was not going to do my surgery. I was shocked. He claimed that I was not ready but I was so ready. Just don't ask many question or you will be tagged as to how many calls you make. Your communication with this doctor should be comfortable and all your concerns should be taken care of.

October 30th, 2012

Cosmetic Surgery

I had a wonderful experience @ Shape Cosmetic Surgery & Med Spa, PLLC with Dr. Lundeby. He took his time in my consult to answer all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Lundeby to anyone looking for a great cosmetic surgical experience. I called Dr. Lundeby two days post operative with a question and he was very pleasant.

October 3rd, 2012

Highly Recommend

I had a cosmetic procedure with Dr. Lundeby. So happy with the outcome, it is better then I thought it would be. My overall experience has great. I should have done my procedure years ago and not waited so long. I had no idea I could look this good again.

October 4th, 2009

Will be making my own site about this experience

Dr. Lundeby was my surgeon for a colisesectomy (sp?) ten years ago. He made a serious error during the surgery, and when I called him one week post-op to report the issues I was having, he did not suggest I come in to see him or be checked by anyone. His advice was just to wait it out. When the problem became so severe I had no choice but to report to the ER, Dr. Lundeby found no problems. The third time the intense pain of a severely leaking hepatic duct drove me to the ER, he failed to identify the problem and instead suggested I see a psychiatrist. His exact words were "I don't know if you are here for the attention or the drugs.." I remember it so clearly after all this time because it was mortifying; I had no history to suggest either. I had never been to a hospital before this problem occurred. Ultimately, it took 4 major surgeries and 33 surgical procedures to correct the problem. I lost eight years of my life. I did not sue; by the time I realized the full extent and ramifications of the problem, it was too late. For those who monitor this site: I can document my above claims.

October 30th, 2015