A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lundell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lundell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundell graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lundell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Carl Lundell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Lundell practice?
- Dr. John Lundell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lundell practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.