Learn more about Dr. John Lunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lunt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lunt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lunt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lunt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunt graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lunt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Glen Lunt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John G. Lunt practice?
- Dr. John Lunt has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lunt practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Surgeons.