Learn more about Dr. John Lunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lunt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lunt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lunt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lunt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunt graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lunt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Glen Lunt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John G. Lunt practice?
- Dr. John Lunt has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lunt practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Surgeons.