inactive

John D Lupiano MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

June 4th, 2012
I love Dr Lupiano and am sorry he's taking a break. But the new Dr is great too. While on break Dr L personally contacted me about my previous appt which was very much appreciated. I hope he will be back soon and things are going well for him.

October 14th, 2011
My main beef with this doctor is that he is too much of a "pill pusher". Pharmaceutical salesmen are almost always in his office. He tends to prescribe the newest, most expensive drugs and tends to disregard the patient in this regard.

August 5th, 2011
Good experiences so far
Haven't shared the negative experiences posted on here by others. I've found Dr. Lupiano to be pretty much right-on when it comes to diagnoses, and he's a likable guy. Maybe my experiences were aberrant, but I've been more than satisfied to this point. Yes, the building is decrepit, but who cares?

May 31st, 2011
Bad, Really Bad.....
If you care about your health, then find anyone other than Dr. Lupiano. This experience was just plain bad.

May 1st, 2011
This guy is really just a pill pusher.....
Go to Dr. Lupiano's office, and while in the waiting room ask one of the several reps from drug company's that are invariably sitting there next to you, what it is they're trying to sell to the good Doctor on that day.... then you'll pretty much find out what Dr. Lupiano will proceed to prescribe for you. It's really, really that bad. This is a dangerous doctor. Period. Find someone that will take care of your medical problems, not their relationships and subsequent perks from pharmaceutical sales reps.

April 8th, 2011
Weird experience
I made an appt for Dr. Lupiano on the web, and had no idea what to expect. When I walked in the office I was shocked, and wanted to walk right out. The only reason I didn't is beacuse Dr. Lupiano himself was standing around the waiting room, which surprised me until I realized there were only three other rooms in the whole place. He told me to have a seat next to a drug rep. The room where they checked my blood pressure contained, a chair, and a scale (the kind you have in your own bathroom). That was it. The examination room has a table, and a rack with sample meds. That was it. Oh yeah, and there was a sink in there. I thought they just moved in this spot yesterday. The doctor was nice, probably would of given me a script for anything I wanted, and he was eager to send me to a specialist of his choice. I was examined by a woman who was new to his practice. I guess she gave me a thorough exam, but I will not go back because this was not really a professional practice. Seemed like the kinda place that would not pass any inspections. I wish I could post the picture I took of the practice, because you guys would laugh.

February 2nd, 2011
Pill pusher!
WIsh I found this site prior to my visit!!

June 6th, 2010
Terrible Doctor, Terrible Experience
This is an exceedingly poor doctor, one that has substantial difficulty with honesty and integrity. His greatest interest appears to be in the quantity of prescriptions that he writes, and in satisfying the drug company reps that are regularly at his door. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR.

June 4th, 2010
As Bad As It Gets.....
If you value your health, and care about your loved ones, DO NOT go to this doctor. In my opinion, Dr. Lupiano is a pill-pushing phony. Lest you think I exaggerate, then go to his office and watch the constant procession of pharmaceutical company reps that visit this relatively small, modest practice. In my view Dr. Lupiano is an absolute disgrace.

August 14th, 2009
I am in healthcare myself, and work in a Hospital in N.Y. I have worked with hundreds of Docs. I also happen to be a patient of Dr. Lupiano. He is truly devoted to his patients He is extremely excellent in medical diagnosis. He treats all his pt's in a very personal manner. I have not seen many Docs of his quality.

January 5th, 2009
He acts like he has been hitting the meds samples.
Strange fellow