Learn more about Dr. John Luster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Luster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luster
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luster Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luster graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Luster MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John Luster practice?
- Dr. John Luster has 1 office location.
Dr. John Luster practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians and Orange General Practitioners.