Learn more about Dr. John Luster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Luster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luster
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luster Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luster graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Luster MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John Luster practice?
- Dr. John Luster has 1 office location.
Dr. John Luster practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians and Orange General Practitioners.