A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Luster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Luster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luster graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Luster MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John Luster practice?
- Dr. John Luster has 1 office location.
Dr. John Luster practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians and Orange General Practitioners.