Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
The Best! show details The Best!
by Ali Burns on Jul 6th, 2010

Dr Luster is the BEST!!!I feel heard, cared for, and his diagnosing and referrals are always accurate. I can't say enough about this man. He is a Number 10!

Mar 9th, 2010

Dr. Luster is nice and I feel he takes his time. His personnel in his office is rude. The office manager is very rude and could care less. No people skill what so ever. She is not willing to take responsibility for mistakes or misplace records. Also the wait is way to long, have waited an hour in the waiting room and an 1 1/2 in the room itself. I will never go back.

Dr. Luster is extremely competent, compassionate and thorough show details Dr. Luster is extremely competent, compassionate and thorough
May 14th, 2009

Dr. Luster has been my primary care for over 20 years and has done an exceptional job of overseeing my health care through several serious illnesses. His caring and thoroughness is second to none. I have referred countless people to him over the years and they all absolutely love him. I wouldn't think of entrusting my health to another primary care physician as long as Dr. Luster is practicing. His nurse practitioner is also great!