A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lyne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lyne, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyne graduated from University College Dublin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lyne has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Lyne MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Lyne practice?
- Dr. John Lyne has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Lyne practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, PA and Wexford, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.