A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lyne is Good. Dr. Lyne has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lyne, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Enlarged Prostate BPH, and Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyne graduated from University College Dublin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lyne has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lyne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Lyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Lyne practice?
Dr. John Lyne practices Urology near Indiana, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, PA and Mc Kees Rocks, PA.
See Indiana Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Lyne, Dr. Evan Lyne, Dr. Giovanni Lyne, Dr. Hank Lyne, Dr. Hans Lyne, Dr. Ian Lyne, Dr. Ivan Lyne, Dr. Jack Lyne