Urologists

1307 Federal St
Ste 300
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
412-281-1757
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

phone number is wrong for wexford officeit is 724-884-0885

|  7mm kidney stone  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

Dr. Lyne is aloof, rude, and lacks even a limited sense of humor. My expirience was so hideous that I chose not to follow up after surgery. Well, lets call it a procedure. After meeting his partner Dr. Mark Gignac and John himself, I advise future patients to look elsewhere. In fact, Run! I was a patient of Dr. Gina Rooker in the past, also a partner in the practice, and found her to be much more amicable. I suspect she is married to Dr. Mark Gignac. My appt with him resembled a B.B. King concert. His PA opened up the show only to introduce me to the Dr. 15 minutes later. Another member of Triangle Urology that is rude, aloof, and and arrogant. No thank you! Plenty of other Drs. to choose from. Sorry Dr. Rooker, but your husband and Dr. Lyne are making you look bad!

|  Bedside Manner of a Badger  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2011

I have two major complaints about Dr. Lyne. The first is that he was extremely rude to me when I asked him a rather sensitive question about the female anatomy. It took a lot of guts for me to ask a male doctor in the first place, and my question was definitely on a topic dealing with the field of urology. After I asked the question, he seemed to get angry rather than embarrassed. Not only did he NOT answer my question, but he stated very curtly that I should ask my gynecologist that question, not him. My second complaint is in regards to the prescription he wrote for me for my condition. The medication is not on the formularies of ANY of the major health insurance companies (including Highmark BC/BS and UPMC). I have Highmark, and when I went to have the prescription filled, I was told that my insurance company would not cover one cent of the cost. I had to spend $153 per 30-day supply. I called around to all the area pharmacies (Wal-Mart, Giant-Eagle, etc.) to try to get the best price and the answer at every place I called was that the cost was $153. Needless to say, I'll be finding a different urologist in the future. I think that Dr. Lyne should stick with male patients only, because his reaction to all things female is that of a 14-year-old boy. Stay away, ladies! How he won the People's Choice Award utterly baffles me.

|  show details