Dr. John Lynn II MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Londonderry, NH

July 13th, 2016
Dr. Lynn has done three surgeries for me - back, knee and hip. He has my full confidence and the results of his work are excellent. His bedside manner is amazing and his true concern for his patients is beyond question. He is truly an incredible doctor.

June 11th, 2013
He gave me back my mobility and quality of life !
I was 48 year old male when I was referred to Dr Lynn.I had been diagnosed with end stage arthritis of both hips and both knees.Many years of playing football and later rugby,along with history of arthritis in family had doomed me.In the next five years I had four total replacements of both knees and both hips all done by Dr Lynn.He was honest,compassionate and a very very skilled surgeon.He told me from the get go what to expect and the pain and dedication I would need at physical therapy to make these work.I was hardly able to walk when I started and now I walk a couple miles a day.I woul recommend Dr Lynn to anyone who needs joint replacement,hes the very best and I can never thank him enough....

July 20th, 2009
Cant say enough good things about Dr. Lynn. Courteous, professional, confident, great bedside manner,and understood my concerns and addressed them.

March 23rd, 2009
great shoulder surgeon
Dr Lynn surgically repaired my torn rotator cuff. I know others who also had successful shoulder surgery done by Dr Lynn. I highly recommend him for any shoulder surgery.