Dr. John Lyons III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Lyons III?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. John Lyons III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 13th, 2013

Left office in tears

Sent over by my PCP for suspected RA. Dr. Lyons made his mind up before he ever walked into the room. He started out by asking me if I had a diet plan. I am overweight, but that had NOTHING to do with the inflammation with my hands. Told me nothing was wrong with me that a diet wouldn't fix. When asked how my weight could possibly be causing the pain in my hands, he then decided that I might have carpal tunnel, prescribed a brace for both hands and a one week ER pack steroid rx. This man was cruel in his behaviors towards me and I would never recommend him to anyone. I have since been diagnosed properly elsewhere...though this man cost me precious time and deformity to my fingers because of lack of quick treatment for aggressive RA.

October 23rd, 2009

Very condescending when he talks to you. He gave a different diagnosis with every visit and was not willing to help with pain control at all. Told me to go back to physical therapy and put that in his notes and then refused to approve more visits.

January 10th, 2016