A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lystash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lystash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lystash graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lystash has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lystash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Lystash practice?
Dr. John Lystash practices Cardiology near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rocky Mount, VA and Hardy, VA.
See Roanoke Cardiologists.