A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lystash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lystash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lystash
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lystash Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lystash graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lystash has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Lystash MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Lystash practice?
- Dr. John Lystash has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lystash practices Cardiology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Cardiologists.