A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Arthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Arthur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Arthur, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arthur graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Arthur has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Arthur MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Arthur practice?
- Dr. John Arthur has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Arthur practices Family Medicine near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Family Physicians.