A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Barlow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barlow, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barlow graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Barlow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Lexington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Barlow MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Barlow practice?
- Dr. John Barlow has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Barlow practices Otolaryngology near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, SC.
See Columbia Otolaryngologists.