A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bennett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Bennett MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Bennett practice?
- Dr. John Bennett has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Bennett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, CA.
See Vista Obstetricians & Gynecologists.