A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bissonnette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bissonnette, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Perinatology Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Bissonnette graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Bissonnette has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Maurice Bissonnette MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Bissonnette practice?
- Dr. John Bissonnette has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bissonnette practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.