Learn more about Dr. John Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blair, Orthopedic Spinal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Blair, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Artificial Disc Replacement of Cervical and Lumbar Spine
- Back Injuries
- Bone Cancer
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spine
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Blair has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Metcalfe Blair MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Blair practice?
- Dr. John Blair has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Blair practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, WA.
See Tacoma Orthopedic Surgeons and Tacoma Surgeons.