A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blair, Orthopedic Spinal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Blair, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Blair has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Blair MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Blair practice?
- Dr. John Blair has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Blair practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, WA.
See Tacoma Orthopedic Surgeons.