A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blair, Orthopedic Spinal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Blair, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Artificial Disc Replacement of Cervical and Lumbar Spine
- Back Injuries
- Bone Cancer
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spine
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Blair has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Saint Clare Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans