A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brooks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarion Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- Presbyterian Medical Center Of The University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brooks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Brooks practice?
Dr. John Brooks practices Family Medicine near Clarion, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Leeper, PA.
See Clarion Family Physicians.