A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brooks is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brooks, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Brooks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital-Greenville
- Delta Regional Medical Center
- Delta Med Ctr, Greenville, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Madison Brooks MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Brooks practice?
- Dr. John Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. John Brooks practices Surgery near Greenville, MS.
See Greenville Surgeons.