Dr. John Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 23rd, 2016
Dr. Brown performed heart bypass surgery on me on 11/13/2008 successfully at Morristown Memorial Hospital. I was discharged from the hospital on 11/19/08. I would highly recommend him based upon his skill, professionalism and success rate..

June 2nd, 2014
Dr John Brown
This is the best doctor ever. I would recommend any of my friends to go see him. In his care I knew he was competent and precise.

August 11th, 2010
Outstanding
I was blown away by the skill and knowledge possessed by this man and consider myself very lucky to have had him as my heart surgeon - I also know of two other people he operated on that were equally as impressed by him.

November 10th, 2009
State of the art technique with skill as sharp as his scalpel.
Dr. Brown is among the best of the best in the east. His technique is state of the art and his skill as sharp as his scalpel. My closest friend, who is an ivy league physician, was with me through my triple bypass. He gives Dr. Brown his highest praise for currency of technique, professionalism and technique. Dr. Brown's office runs like a well oiled Swiss timepiece. Office waiting time is almost non-existent barring emergencies. His manner is kind, commanding and reassuring. His explanations are clear and concise without technical jargon. Dr. Brown has stellar academic credentials as well. His excellent reputation is more than well deserved.

August 25th, 2009
I could not have asked for anything better. My father was is the best of hands from the beginning. Such an professional and caring team.I cant thank them enough!!