A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burney is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burney graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Burney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Marcel James Burney MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Burney practice?
- Dr. John Burney has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Burney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Longview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.