A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burrell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrell graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 15 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Burrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Burrell practice?
Dr. John Burrell practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Brattleboro, VT.
See Portland Anesthesiologists and Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Burrell, Dr. Evan Burrell, Dr. Giovanni Burrell, Dr. Hank Burrell, Dr. Hans Burrell, Dr. Ian Burrell, Dr. Ivan Burrell, Dr. Jack Burrell