Internists, Cardiologist (heart), Critical Care Specialist, Nuclear Medicine Specialist
Video profile
Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
133 E Brush Hill Rd
Ste 202
Elmhurst, IL 60126
630-782-4050
Locations and availability (11)

3.0

|  Horrible Experience  |  show details
by Bosslady on May 22nd, 2013

I don't know if this guy's family wrote 2 high reviews or if I just happened to catch him on a bad day, but this was one of the worst doctors I've ever had the misfortune to experience. My father went in for an angiogram. They were supposed to take him @ 7am, but he didn't end up going in until about 6pm that evening. Naturally, he couldn't eat that entire time. After he went in, the procedure was fast, and when Dr. Cahill came out to tell me the results, he was rude and acted like I was inconveniencing him in some way (I wasn't even pushy or asking a lot of questions). We never went back to Dr. Cahill, but chose Dr. Rau instead. The bedside manner between the 2 is like night and day. Don't bother with this guy. There are plenty of other good cardiologists in this office to choose from.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
May 13th, 2011

Dr. Cahill is an excellent doctor as evidenced by the fact that he is booked 6 - 8 months in advance. I appreciate the time he spends explaining my treatment each time I see him and answering questions. Could not be a more caring doctor or person.

|  Hard to see but worth the wait  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2010

Dr. Cahill is excellent and has been my Cardiologist since I had a MI eleven years ago. I never feel rushed when we meet and he always takes as much time as needed to discuss test results and my current situation with me. His entire office staff is patient focused and that is why his appointment availability is limited. But you will not find a better, more knowledgable Cardiologist.