Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Mrs show details Mrs
by Daughter of a long time patient on Aug 22nd, 2014

Dr Cahill is an AMAZING physician, BUT his office staff should be replaced with competent, compassionate, respectable , and willing to assist individuals. They lack customer service skills and basic office etiquette. Advocate Medical Group should be ashamed and embarressed. Something needs to change.

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
by Bosslady on May 22nd, 2013

I don't know if this guy's family wrote 2 high reviews or if I just happened to catch him on a bad day, but this was one of the worst doctors I've ever had the misfortune to experience. My father went in for an angiogram. They were supposed to take him @ 7am, but he didn't end up going in until about 6pm that evening. Naturally, he couldn't eat that entire time. After he went in, the procedure was fast, and when Dr. Cahill came out to tell me the results, he was rude and acted like I was inconveniencing him in some way (I wasn't even pushy or asking a lot of questions). We never went back to Dr. Cahill, but chose Dr. Rau instead. The bedside manner between the 2 is like night and day. Don't bother with this guy. There are plenty of other good cardiologists in this office to choose from.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
May 13th, 2011

Dr. Cahill is an excellent doctor as evidenced by the fact that he is booked 6 - 8 months in advance. I appreciate the time he spends explaining my treatment each time I see him and answering questions. Could not be a more caring doctor or person.

Hard to see but worth the wait show details Hard to see but worth the wait
Jan 28th, 2010

Dr. Cahill is excellent and has been my Cardiologist since I had a MI eleven years ago. I never feel rushed when we meet and he always takes as much time as needed to discuss test results and my current situation with me. His entire office staff is patient focused and that is why his appointment availability is limited. But you will not find a better, more knowledgable Cardiologist.