A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carter, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Carter has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Carter MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Carter practice?
- Dr. John Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Carter practices Emergency Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Emergency Physicians.