A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chandler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandler
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chandler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chandler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Chandler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center - Wellmont system
- Bristol Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Chandler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Chandler practice?
- Dr. John Chandler has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chandler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bristol, TN.
See Bristol Surgeons.