A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chandler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chandler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chandler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Chandler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center - Wellmont system
- Bristol Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Chandler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Chandler practice?
- Dr. John Chandler has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chandler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bristol, TN.
See Bristol Orthopedic Surgeons.