Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Church Jr
Dr. John Church Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with another office in New Orleans, LA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Church is affiliated with Touro Infirmary, Children`s Hospital and East Jefferson General Hospital. Dr. Church has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Church Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Church Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Ares Christakis
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi9
Dr. Alan Levin
New Orleans, LA 0 mi41
Dr. Michael Adinolfi
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi40