A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Church:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Church is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Church, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Church graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Church has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Church MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Church practice?
- Dr. John Church has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Church practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.