A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Clark MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Clark practice?
- Dr. John Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Clark practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Homer, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Pulmonologists.