Learn more about Dr. John Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Clark MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Clark practice?
- Dr. John Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Clark practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Homer, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Pulmonologists.