Dr. John Clark MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2017
A great doctor.
Dr. Clark is one of the doctors who really cares for his patients. He takes the time to get the patient's history and the history of the patient's family members. One of the rare breed who truly seems to care more about the health of his patients than making some quota for number of patients seen and the income for the office. A fine gentleman and truly a credit to his profession.

December 6th, 2016
dr clark and the entire staff at his clinic are wonderful. iv been seeing him for almost a year and hes the best pain management doctor i ever had. Dr Clark treated me like a person and actually cared about me and helping me control my pain. the doctor i saw before dr clark didnt care about my pain and didnt want to even prescribe me any pain meds because he said 34 was to young to be on pain meds that i shouldnt have to need more than 1 or 2 lortab 7.5's a day and he thought that was to much despite the fact i was born with 3 major birth defects and have had upward of 50 oprrations to correct them. on top of the surgeries and defects i have 9 herniated disc in my neck and back from my spine being unstabble unstable. After i left that Dr i found Dr Clark by sheer luck. from the first visit he and the rest of his staff have really been amazing. he looked at me as a person instead of just a number and really got to understand me and my pain and other symptoms. He understood that even though i was very young i had been through a lot and had legitimate pain that affected my quality of life and really cared about getting me out of as much pain as possible. after i saw Dr clark a few times i started getting seen by abby his PA and like him she was amazing. whether its Ashley up front, Mrs Debbie his nurse, or Abby his PA iv always been extremely happy with everybody. anytime iv needed anyyhing Dr clark and his staff have taken great care of me.

July 23rd, 2012
Great Dr.
I had to see Dr. Clark about some breathing issues I was having. He was referred to me by my general doctor. I just love him. He is very friendly and easy to talk to. The staff is great. I didn't have to wait long for my appointment. The staff is younger and there was one time that I needed to remind them about something, but nothing major. I am very confiedent in Dr. Clark. I really felt like he listened to me.

December 6th, 2016