A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Clarke, General Surgeon, Thoracic/Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Clarke, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Clarke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mitchell Clarke MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Clarke practice?
- Dr. John Clarke has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Clarke practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near South Pasadena, FL.