Anesthesiologist (pain control), Neurologists
323 S Jefferson St
Ste D
Princeton, KY 42445
270-365-4505
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

I've been seeing neurologists for years for my migraines, and when I moved to Clarksville, I had a really hard time finding a good one that I liked as much as my old one. I have to drive an hour to see Dr. Colby, but it is completely worth it because he's the best neurologist around. He listens to everything I have to say and asks plenty of questions to help me figure out what I need. His staff are somewhat rude, but I think it's worth it in order to see him.

|  Treat me like a druggie  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2012

Bad bedside manner. I come in with pain, he doesn't even address the other problems. What a schmuck. I'm finding a new doctor who will explain my illness, 4 office visits and still no diagnosis, and he makes me feel like he doesn't want me there. Ahole. Oh and the front desk lady, rude as can be. I call, she sets the phone down and I can hear her talking about me. Unprofessional.

|  show details
May 16th, 2012

He is a great doctor!

|  The Best Doctor I Have Seen!  |  show details
May 15th, 2012

I had multiple visits with Dr Colby. He was always professional, very caring and supportive. Simply put, I am 59 years old and Dr Colby is the best doctor I have ever seen.

|  clearly only wants to operate  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

saw this doctor at U of L Neurology. He was uninterested in my symptoms and medical history. he checked my reflexes and had me walk a straight line and pronounced me "normal". Once he heard I had sciatica he asked me if he ordered me an mri would I consider surgery? I guess you can only get testing if you want surgery. what a hack! I had to call back 4 times to get my mri scheduled, my order had been placed in someone elses file! I just called to schedule my follow up appt post mri and didn't even have to ask for another doctor-he is no longer with U of L.

|  What "bedside manner"  |  show details
by Sergeant, US Army on Feb 1st, 2011

My wife was refered to this Dr for a lumbar puncture (spinal tap). After being booked at the same time as another patient, both patients waited for 20 minutes for Dr. Colby and his receptionist to return from lunch.Once the paperwork was filled out, my wife was told to sign a form that stated that she understood the procedure and had no questions. She did have questions and this really annoyed the receptionist who was rude and talked down to her. Once in the exam room, Dr. Colby wanted nothing to do with answering questions and called my wife a liar when she stated that she still had pain in the spot she had her epidural, 12 years earlier. My wife had the distinct impression that he was trying to find a reason not to do the procedure, and sure enough he said that she moved around too much when he pressed on her back and put her in pain. He refused to do the procedure and I'm sure still billed Tri-Care, who knows. Anyway, He sucks but that's just My opinion, you are free to make your own.