Dr. John Colby MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 18th, 2012
I've been seeing neurologists for years for my migraines, and when I moved to Clarksville, I had a really hard time finding a good one that I liked as much as my old one. I have to drive an hour to see Dr. Colby, but it is completely worth it because he's the best neurologist around. He listens to everything I have to say and asks plenty of questions to help me figure out what I need. His staff are somewhat rude, but I think it's worth it in order to see him.

June 22nd, 2012
Treat me like a druggie
Bad bedside manner. I come in with pain, he doesn't even address the other problems. What a schmuck. I'm finding a new doctor who will explain my illness, 4 office visits and still no diagnosis, and he makes me feel like he doesn't want me there. Ahole. Oh and the front desk lady, rude as can be. I call, she sets the phone down and I can hear her talking about me. Unprofessional.

May 16th, 2012
He is a great doctor!

May 15th, 2012
The Best Doctor I Have Seen!
I had multiple visits with Dr Colby. He was always professional, very caring and supportive. Simply put, I am 59 years old and Dr Colby is the best doctor I have ever seen.

September 12th, 2011
clearly only wants to operate
saw this doctor at U of L Neurology. He was uninterested in my symptoms and medical history. he checked my reflexes and had me walk a straight line and pronounced me "normal". Once he heard I had sciatica he asked me if he ordered me an mri would I consider surgery? I guess you can only get testing if you want surgery. what a hack! I had to call back 4 times to get my mri scheduled, my order had been placed in someone elses file! I just called to schedule my follow up appt post mri and didn't even have to ask for another doctor-he is no longer with U of L.