Dr. John Colby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Colby?

Wonderful doctor

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Dr Colby is very knowledgeable. He listens and responds with compassion. He is the best doctor I have ever seen! Highly recommend!

Posted on July 18th, 2012

I've been seeing neurologists for years for my migraines, and when I moved to Clarksville, I had a really hard time finding a good one that I liked as much as my old one. I have to drive an hour to see Dr. Colby, but it is completely worth it because he's the best neurologist around. He listens to everything I have to say and asks plenty of questions to help me figure out what I need. His staff are somewhat rude, but I think it's worth it in order to see him.

Treat me like a druggie

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

Bad bedside manner. I come in with pain, he doesn't even address the other problems. What a schmuck. I'm finding a new doctor who will explain my illness, 4 office visits and still no diagnosis, and he makes me feel like he doesn't want me there. Ahole. Oh and the front desk lady, rude as can be. I call, she sets the phone down and I can hear her talking about me. Unprofessional.

Posted on May 16th, 2012

He is a great doctor!

The Best Doctor I Have Seen!

Posted on May 15th, 2012

I had multiple visits with Dr Colby. He was always professional, very caring and supportive. Simply put, I am 59 years old and Dr Colby is the best doctor I have ever seen.

clearly only wants to operate

Posted on September 12th, 2011

saw this doctor at U of L Neurology. He was uninterested in my symptoms and medical history. he checked my reflexes and had me walk a straight line and pronounced me "normal". Once he heard I had sciatica he asked me if he ordered me an mri would I consider surgery? I guess you can only get testing if you want surgery. what a hack! I had to call back 4 times to get my mri scheduled, my order had been placed in someone elses file! I just called to schedule my follow up appt post mri and didn't even have to ask for another doctor-he is no longer with U of L.

Posted on November 17th, 2017