A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Colombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Colombo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Colombo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Colombo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Colombo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mario Colombo MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Colombo practice?
- Dr. John Colombo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Colombo practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists and Drexel Hill Geriatric Doctors.