A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Conte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Conte is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Conte, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Conte graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Conte has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Conte MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Conte practice?
- Dr. John Conte has 1 office location.
Dr. John Conte practices Rheumatology near Pawtucket, RI.
See Pawtucket Rheumatologists.