Dr. John Cook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Cook?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 23rd, 2010

Best pediatrician I have ever taken my kids to

On our first visit, we had 2 separate appointments for vaccinations. He took both of my daughters at the same time. he spoke to us for 25 minutes answering my questions and not once did I feel rushed or as if he did not care. At our old pediatrician, we spent 2 hours waiting and 5 minutes seeing the doctor, even when the kids were sick. My children were in perfect health, only needing vaccines and he still went out of his way to make sure I was well informed. I am confident that my children are in the best hands they can possibly be in.

November 14th, 2015