Dr. John Daly Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John Daly?

Saved my life

Posted on January 31st, 2012

I met Dr. John Daly in my early twenties when he was a surgeon at Univ of Pennsylvania. He was warm, caring, and not only put the mind of a scared 23 yo woman at ease, but took the time to assure my terrified parents I would be ok. Four years later, I was back for another cancer. This one much more serious. Not only is his surgical technique unparalleled, but his bedside manner should the standard by which all others should be measured. He has taught his surgical skills, and his compassion for his patients to hundreds of physicians trained in the Philadelphia area, much to their, and their future patients benefit. I have had the benefit of seeing many wonderful physicians throughout my life, but recently, 22 years after my first meeting with Dr Daly, I needed to have a "second opinion" and drove across many states to return to the one physician whose medical advise I trusted more than any other. The man who saved my life--twice.

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.