Overall Review

December 23rd, 2015
Dr. John Davis iIII is an excellent Doctor. He listens to your problems taking the time needed to get the diagnosis correct. He is super smart and has a big heart. I enjoy his sense of humor and his attention to detail. He is a genuine guy. Thank you Dr. Davis

November 18th, 2011
My illness has been undiagnosed for over two years. Dr. Davis reviewed reports & tests sent to him by my doctor before he saw me. He spent 2 1/2 hours with me, listening to my story, asking questions about symptoms, hospitalizations, flair ups of my condition, and medications that had been tried. He explained why he felt treatments had failed. He went into great detail about the different ways the immune system could attack the body. He took time to answer all my questions. He was very warm and gave me hope that this nightmare I've been living will someday be over. He called the morning following my appt. to tell me thoughts that had occurred to him during the night. He recommended a few tests and consulted with his colleagues. He is working with my Rheumatologist at home on a treatment plan. We don't yet know if it will work, but I feel we finally have some direction.

October 22nd, 2010
Dr. Davis has very poor bedside manner. He comes across very arrogant and sarcastic. I saw him on several occasions over a few weeks. He did not listen well and often interrupted. He did not seem interested in my concerns and physical complaints. Overall, I felt worse after seeing Dr. Davis and investing a few weeks of time and thousands of dollars than I did before going to Mayo. Dr. Davis is not interested in the "healing" aspect of medicine, just diagnostic tests and medical terminology.