A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Delgado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delgado
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delgado Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Delgado has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ml Delgado MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Delgado practice?
- Dr. John Delgado has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Delgado practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Neptune Surgeons.