Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Honestly, Best Doctor I Ever Had - Amazing Talent, Friendly  |  show details
by Matt Cavalier on Jul 21st, 2014

Dr. Delgado was, in all honesty, the best doctor I have ever had. He did my surgery in the hospital on my badly-shattered leg (I landed my convertible upside down), and not only did he do an amazing job at the surgery, he was fantastic to me and my entire family my entire time in the hospital. Dr. Delgado truly does care about the feelings of the patient, family and friends. Moreover, he is an amazing surgeon and physician. He performed an extremely skillful and successful surgery, and he was great at informing me of the timeline and different aspects of my treatment, including any options I had. My bones were not even expected to ever grow back fully, but thanks to Dr. Delgado, my bones are now 100% healed. I have a permanent metal implant and barely feel it. He had a wealth of treatment knowledge to not only help my physical condition but even the appearance of scars. He provided all kinds of information on what to do to heal and even additional actions I could take to heal faster and better. At the time, I had no health insurance and had to receive all medical benefit through my insurance company. What amounted to over $100,000 in medical expenses only cost me a few hundred dollars—and, in part, I owe some of this to Dr. Delgado’s great staff and all they do to help patients. I barley had to do any paperwork: they just took my name and some basic information, and they handled all the rest. Dr. Delgado was instrumental in working with my physical therapist, and only a few months after being bed-ridden from a badly-shattered tibia and fibula, I was actually running again. When I was pinned in my car by my leg with it badly crushed and bleeding, I thought I might lose it. But today, I am 99.9% back to normal (better than anyone really expected), and it’s all because of the knowledge, skill, friendliness, professionalism, resourcefulness, and amazing talent of Dr. Delgado.