Learn more about Dr. John Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Douglas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- HIV Infections
- Heart Catheterization
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Munroe Douglas MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Douglas practice?
- Dr. John Douglas has 1 office location.
Dr. John Douglas practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Infectious Disease Doctors.