A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Douglas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Douglas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- HIV Infections
- Heart Catheterization
- Hepatitis C
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Munroe Douglas MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Douglas practice?
- Dr. John Douglas has 1 office location.
Dr. John Douglas practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Infectious Disease Doctors.