Learn more about Dr. John Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duncan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duncan, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Duncan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Duncan MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Duncan practice?
- Dr. John Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Duncan practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Houston Surgeons.