A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ellis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Ellis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Matson Ellis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John M. Ellis practice?
- Dr. John Ellis has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Ellis practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, MA and Dedham, MA.
See Chelmsford Psychiatrists and Chelmsford Addiction Specialists.