A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Engel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Engel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Engel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Engel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Engel practice?
- Dr. John Engel has 1 office location.
Dr. John Engel practices Ophthalmology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Ophthalmologists.