Learn more about Dr. John Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Engel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Engel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lazy Eye Strabismus and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Engel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Engel practice?
Dr. John Engel practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgewater, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See East Brunswick Ophthalmologists, East Brunswick Pediatricians, and East Brunswick Surgeons.