A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Engel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Engel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Engel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Engel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Engel practice?
- Dr. John Engel has 1 office location.
Dr. John Engel practices Ophthalmology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Ophthalmologists.