BEST show details BEST
by nurdan on May 4th, 2014

Dr John M.Engel litteraly saved my life. He is the best best best!!!! I have been so many great doctors but nobody helped other than Dr. John M Engel,MD Thank you THANK YOU!!!

disappointed show details disappointed
Sep 10th, 2013

The office staff was very nice. Dr. Engle handled the exam part well. However, when I raised my concern about complaints from my daughter...Dr. Engle blew me off & dismissed my daughter's complaints as drama and walked out of the room. I was very disappointed, to say the least.

Amazing show details Amazing
Jun 3rd, 2013

Dr. Engel is the best in his field. He has done surgery on my children, and on me. It is very obvious that he cares very much. Even with how busy his office is, I always feel like I am getting the best care for myself, as well as my children.

What happened? show details What happened?
by Concerned Mother on Apr 21st, 2013

Initially had great faith in Dr. Engel but became quite disillusioned after he suggested that my child's reading problem had nothing to do with vision. He never tested or witnessed my child's reading yet used the words "dyslexia" and "cognitive" in a sentence. Irresponsible.

Proud Mother show details Proud Mother
Jul 20th, 2012

The best in his field, great bedside manor without a doubt. Our family was blessed to have had him restore our daughter's vision at the delicate age of 2 she is about to be 18 and all is well. We have nothing but praises for him and all of his efforts.

Shirley Yang show details Shirley Yang
May 25th, 2012

Dr. Engel performed eye surgery for me in 2001. My eye was permenantly damaged. First of all, he did not fix the eye muscle problem I had. Worse, he cleaned too much nurve tissue out of my eye, I have constant eye pain ever since.

The Best show details The Best