Dr. John Engel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Engel?

He saved my vision

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Almost ten years ago when I was 13, I began getting unexplained headaches and double vision. My eye began to turn inwards and I became cross eyed. Doctors couldn't explain it and I was misdiagnosed several times. Finally, Dr. Engel was able to uncover the mystery illness- I had a rare condition called IIH that was putting pressure on my optic nerve. He right away had me sent to Robert Wood Johnson to have a procedure done to fix it. My eyesight returned to normal immediately afterward. Extremely experienced. Would recommend.

Posted on March 17th, 2016

This was my first time here for my 6 year old daughter. The front end staff was nice. The technician was horrible. For being a pediatric office, the technician or the female doctor (Dr. Rousta) were not very kid friendly and didn't really make the child feel comfortable. I would not take my child there again.

BEST

Posted on May 4th, 2014

Dr John M.Engel litteraly saved my life. He is the best best best!!!! I have been so many great doctors but nobody helped other than Dr. John M Engel,MD Thank you THANK YOU!!!

disappointed

Posted on September 11th, 2013

The office staff was very nice. Dr. Engle handled the exam part well. However, when I raised my concern about complaints from my daughter...Dr. Engle blew me off & dismissed my daughter's complaints as drama and walked out of the room. I was very disappointed, to say the least.

Proud Mother

Posted on July 20th, 2012

The best in his field, great bedside manor without a doubt. Our family was blessed to have had him restore our daughter's vision at the delicate age of 2 she is about to be 18 and all is well. We have nothing but praises for him and all of his efforts.

ExcEellent Doctor