A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Epley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Epley is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epley
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Epley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Epley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Epley graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Epley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritah Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Macnaughton Epley MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Epley practice?
- Dr. John Epley has 1 office location.
Dr. John Epley practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.