A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Epley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Epley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Epley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Epley graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Epley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritah Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Epley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Epley practice?
Dr. John Epley practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.