A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ferrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrell
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ferrell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ferrell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Ferrell MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Ferrell practice?
- Dr. John Ferrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ferrell practices Urology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Urologists.